The faculty members of the Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Center are engaged in research through Northwestern Medicine and related institutions, as well as the broader movement disorder research community.
Learn more about our partners via the links below.
Northwestern and External Partners
Learn more about our partnerships with the following entities via the Northwestern Medicine Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders site's Partnerships page.
- Huntington's Disease Society of America
- Huntington's Study Group
- The Institute for Therapy Through the Arts
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Parkinson Study Group
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Wilson's Disease Association
Northwestern Partners and Collaborators
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- NMH Rehabilitation Services
- Northwestern Integrative Medicine