Focus of Work
Sleep and circadian disorders in neurodegenerative diseases, REM behavior disorder, parasomnias, Parkinson's disease, sleep disturbances in Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease, restless legs syndrome, circadian rhythm disorders, sleep apnea, hypersomnia.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: George Washington Un (2004)
- Internship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Evanston Northwestern Healthcare), Internal Medicine (2006)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Neurology (2009)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Movement Disorders (2010)
- Board Certification: Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Administrative office: 312-503-1530
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7950
Abbott Hall Suite 1123
710 N Lake Shore Drive
Chicago IL 60611