Santiago D Toledo, Jr, MD
Focus of Work
Parkinson's research: neuroprotective benefits of exercise, effect of pain and sleep disorders on physical activity, innovative technology/ smart devices in tracking mobility; motor learning. General rehabilitation research: aging with disabilities; primary care for people with disabilities; outcomes from joint arthroplasty and treatments for arthritis.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: State University of the Philipines (1985)
- Fellowship: Univ. of CA-Los Angeles Med. Ctr. (1994)
- Residency: Veterans Affairs Medical Center, West Los Angeles, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1995)
- Residency: Temple University Hospital, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (1999)
- Board Certification: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab 11th Floor
355 E Erie
Chicago IL 60611
Visit Santiago D Toledo's Northwestern Scholars Profile to see the list of publications.